1. I’m Canadian and proud of it. I am however living in Belgium for the moment.
2. I never finish anything. I always leave the last cookie – I have endless amounts of chip bags with crumbs in them – I’ve never emptied a glass and I even leave one piece of toilet paper on the roll….
3. I get hyper if you touch my toes.
4. I’m too lazy to pre-read my posts and so I end up making loads of typo’s and constantly going back and forth trying to correct them.
5. I’ve been pooped on by an eagle.
6. I cried when Spock died in Star Treck 2. R.I.P. Spock!
7. I used to be crazy (read obsessed) of the New Kids on The Block. Aaah, Joey McIntyre…I even had a crush on a guy who worked at Wendy’s. That was until my dad told him that I though he looked like Joey. (the shame)
8. My sister is an upcoming celebrity. I would like to tell you more, but I’m afraid of making myself look pathetic as in “Look at me, my sister is …” Oeps, almost did it.
10. I’ve been adopted but have been reunited with pretty much my entire birth family. So I now have 2 families!
11. I believe in miracles because I believe in God and have seen what He has done with my life. Really a miracle.
12. I was a teen mom and now my two kids are teens themselves. Thank goodness that they’re smarter than me and that I’m not a granny yet!
13. Just to make things clear : I DO love my teens (adore them) and haven’t once regretted having them. They have made me who I am today (with allot of help from God)
14. I don’t really understand what all the fuss is about Miss Pippa’s butt.
15. When I’m genuinely laughing, I snort. Yes, snort as in a little pig.
16. I used to date Bear Grylls.
17. I lied.
18. No matter how much I deny it, I have a flair for the dramatic. Ask my fiancé.
19. I hate confrontation.
20. I rather text, BBM, chat, skype,Whatsapp then have to talk on the phone and will almost always pass the phone to my fiancé. Unless your my mom, sister or good friend. (I felt like I had to add that)
21. I often speak without thinking and then spend the rest of the time wondering what the fudge was I thinking and cussing at myself. In my thoughts that is. I’m not actually speaking to myself, now that would be weird.
22. Kids used to pick on me in primary school, because 1. I was an Anglophone in a French Canadian School, 2. I was tall + skinny and 3. Because I was an Anglophone in a Canadian French School. It has distorted my way of thinking.
23. When I’m depressed I like to hide in my room with a tub of Ben & Jerry’s and a Barbara Cartland book. Hey, she’s a good writer.
24. My family situation has become so complicated that I could only explain it by using charts.
25. I wrote this post from work because I was bored.