10. To be able to eat a whole tub of Ben ‘n Jerry’s alone. Crème fraiche? But of course!
9. To have my 16 year-old daughter answer a question without rolling her eyes in that “Why is this person my mother?”.
8. Five pounds of chocolate that won’t add twenty.
7. Not having any kid yell at the toilet door that “it’s an emergency” or “just” wants to ask a question the second I sit down with my favorite magazine.
6. A full time cleaning,cooking,grocery shopping and ironing person – period!
5. For one of my teenagers to announce “Hey, Mom! I got a full scholarship and a job all in the same day!”
4. Having a pleasant unexpected visit from a friend- WHEN THE HOUSE IS CLEAN.
3. To have a family meal without a discussion about bodily secretions or having to hear the phrase “mom, make her/him stop looking at me”.
2. To be able to have enough warm water for a shower myself .
1. For my “babies” to never have to grow up.
Have a great day,